M.P.A Patrolling Atlanta
Mobile Patrol Services: Security Vehicles Driven by Armed or Unarmed Officers
MPA patrol officers help to deter vandalism, theft and trespassers on your property.
Mercer Protection Agency (MPA) utilizes state of the art technologies and communication systems. M.P.A patrol officers can include an inspection of your property’s exterior, including perimeter, lighting, door and window checks. We also offer internal facility inspections and lock and unlock service.
It’s a proven fact: Security patrols are highly effective deterrents at preventing property crimes and vandalism.
We’re watching when you can’t, with armed and unarmed security patrols and vigilant and alert officers who make your security their top priority. Let the security experts at Mercer Protection Agency create a customized security plan for your patrol needs.
Mercer Protection Agency offers a variety of Atlanta security patrols to meet your security needs – whether you need a stationed guard on foot patrol or vehicle patrols – to protect your property when you’re not there.
With MPA, you get armed and unarmed, state-certified highly skilled security officers who are trained to understand the key concerns of each type of business, from, office buildings, subdivisions and apartments, parking lots, construction sites, parking garages and manufacturing facilities to truck stops or anywhere you need security. Your assets are too important to leave in the hands of just any security company.
All Mobile Vehicle Patrol Companies Are Not Alike
Licensed by the state of Georgia
Qualified Professional Security Officers/Guards
Experts at the latest standards in the security industry
The M.P.A Solution
Enhance your brand – Provide peace of mind - Deliver tailored solutions
Anticipate, respond and adapt
What Makes MPA Different
- We hire the most professional and well-trained guards in the state of Georgia.
- We take keeping our clients safe and secure seriously - and so do our security officers.
- Communication with clients is key -- we are available to clients 24/7.
- We train our security guards according to the needs of each client; customized training is available.
- Our staff receives continuous training, and guards are screened and state-certified.
- We are licensed, bonded and insured.
- We give clients excellent customer service, with service they retain.
- We train our guards to be goodwill ambassadors for our clients - gentle when they need to be yet assertive when necessary.
- We are only a phone call or an email away - 24 hours a day.
- We offer short term and long term contracts.
- We offer outstanding customer service, and work to exceed clients' expectations.
WHO WE ARE
We're a "Security Guard Company" that you can count on for professional services.
Why should I hire MPA? Our client lists speaks for itself. From local county and city governments to some of Atlanta’s largest Fortune 500 companies, we’ve serviced hundreds of clients in Metro Atlanta and throughout the state of Georgia.
What can I expect when I hire Mercer Protection Agency? You will receive well-trained, professional guards who will exceed your security expectations. We back our business on it.
Real Private Security in Atlanta - We specialize in YOUR protection! With more than 30 years of security and law enforcement experience, you’re getting experts in the business with the knowledge and in-depth expertise to keep you safe, backed by the best guards in the state.
M.P.A is located Near Atlanta
Our Office is conveniently located Northeast of Atlanta in the Alpharetta, Johns Creek area in close proximity to Georgia 400 at 11877 Douglas Road Suite #102304 Alpharetta, GA 30005. M.P.A is among the trusted security guard companies that offer a wide range of security services throughout the state of Georgia.
When your safety is on the line, count on the experts at MPA for excellent security protection. Call MPA. for more information about Security Guards in Atlanta or for a Security Guard in Fulton County at 678-887-5568 or email us today at email@example.com for a free, no-obligation quote on security services.